Merry Christmas, Damn it. 4:13 PM I'm hoping that all of you out there in blogger land are having a good Christmas (or day off if you don't happen to celebrate it.) As for my christmas, it involved.... ..a great meal (One that was almost "O" worthy) ... ..My parents fighting (The cops were almost involved and they still aren't speaking to each other.)... ... Downloading madness thanks due in part to the 2 itunes gift cards I got (Look forward to new mixes to be posted.)... ... Over doses on chocolate and coffee... ... Not being able to see the Danny Elfman interview on the "Spiderman 2" disc 2, due to my dad talking over it. Something about his "Dream Computer". I began to get very very irritated. I mean, come on people... It's Danny Elfman. I loveth him. So why can't you guys just shut the fuck up for two minutes and let me have my Elfman goodness in for the day. Grrr......