Do you dream in techno color? 8:48 PM Oh life is tough sometimes. Having to find a balance between the sanity of the life you want and the insanity of the life you are currently living. You wish for the two to meet at some point and merge into something worth wild, but they end up just bumping heads like two backward magnets. That pretty much somes up my view on things lately. The child in my soul wants to pack everything up and hop onto that imaginary bus that never really existed and runaway from all my problems. Run away to a Tim Burton like world full of odd creatures that without a word being spoken get you. The real you. Not the version you bring to work with you everyday. Or the version that you bring out when your parents are in town. The real you. The you very few if any one knows about. The child in me wants so deseperately (spelling?) for that world to be real. The closest I ever come to it is in various movies and daydreams while drafting asleep while listening to my discman. ....sigh....