wedding planning woes 10:48 AM Why must weddings be such a pain the royal ass? I'm cheap. I admit. I don't want to spend thousands of dollars on centerpieces and party favors that my guests will forget to take home or flower arrangements that fall over dead on the day of the wedding. So here I am. Searching through thousands of links, looking anything that I could use. Finding a Cermonry/reception site has been a nightmare. Most places.. hotels, restaurants, inns etc.. want a minimum of 100 guests. Umm, no. That's not going to work. We counted and re-counted, at the most we have around 50 guests between the two of us. Everything else.. the food, decorations, rentals.. can be easily taken care of, but we need some place to have this. We thought about renting a park site or an hour or two @ the beach. But which one? And how are is that going to cost? Any info would be awesome, especially if you live in Southern California and been married. I feel like I'm getting no where.