Forver a Newbie 1:31 PM So I have worked my first night @ my job on Monday. And I have to say - it wasn't that bad. I work softlines.. aka Clothes, Shoes etc.. Basically, all the clothes you buy at the store arrives in boxes, folded with the their hangers neatly packaged and we, the late nite crew promply put them away. Perhaps not promply since it is 2 in the morning, and most normal people can't function at those hours. I'm not normal. I live for being up at the wee hours of the night. Just hand me some really strong coffee and maybe a piece of chocolate and watch me dance my employee magic all around your store. Lucky for me, the people who work there are cool and see me as just another colorful character in a locked room full of nuts. Oh .. I didn't mention that did I? For our "safety", after midnight they lock down the store completely. No one can get in.. and unfortunely no one can get out either. I was running around that place for what seemed 15 minutes trying to find someone with the keys to open the door up. Such a newbie...