Working Part 2 4:44 PM Well, boys and girls, the Gods might again smiled upon Miss Tay. Yesterday the temp agency left me a message, and I called them back to find out that my old employer might have some openings again. For those that are new or just can’t remember. I’m currently unemployed. On and off for the last 2 years. I have been working my way through various temporary assignments as a means of income. And for about a month in August, I had a solid job that I actually liked. Unfortunately, the company was having some money troubles. Yeah, apparently they invested a lot of money into a new prototype of braces. Long story short, it never took off and they had to cut some people. The temp people were the first to go. I was so depressed. I cried the entire day. Strangely enough, I had various people pulling me aside to tell me not to worry about it. I thought that they were just trying to be nice. Either that or they were sick of hearing me cry the whole day. They told that this was a good company and they have a habit of laying people off only to re hire them back within a week or a month later. Well, a month has come and gone. So I just moved on. I filled for unemployment and continued looking for other jobs. Then I got the phone call.. Here’s to hoping I might be working again. I suppose it would an excellent time to re adjust my sleeping patterns again. (It’s the 3rd shift. )