Andrea has a good point. Blog Explosion offers you access to thousands of blogs, yet in those preicous 30 seconds you are never going to gain any useful information about that person.
So in order to remedy that, I shall share my Turn Ons/Turn Offs.
- People who would like nothing more to shove their political/religious points on you.
- Blue Screen of Death. (Computers that crash make me very angry :P)
- Top 40 music.
- Neighbors who crack their music at ungodly hours of the night.
- Napster. (Now it just sucks.)
- Being sick. (I have a very weak immune system.)
- James Horner.
- Ashlee Simpson. (Dork.)
- People who aren't open minded to a different opinion.
- Really bad poetry.
- Divas... Especially music/movie divas.
- People who bring their babies to a loud action/horror movie. (I HATE you people!!)
- War movies.
- People who don't celebrate Halloween. (Is that hard to just pass out candy you cheap bastards?!)
- People who repeatedly show up late to functions.
- CD Mix swaps. ( Always a chance to discover new music.)
- Meeting cool new people.
- Horror/Cult/Movies. Musicals too.
- Danny Elfman :)
- Anything 80s related.
- Depeche Mode. Violent Femmes. Garbage. Marilyn Manson.
- I love creepy, gothic songs or scores.
- Halloween. :D
- Coffee. Mmm.. nothing is better in the morning when it's cold outside.
- Bruce Campbell. Sexiest chin of all time.
- Robert Englund. (Freddy Kruger only works because of this man.)
- Nightmare Before Christmas/Evil Dead/Freddy Kruger collectables.
- Fast internet connections.
- People who open their lives to you.
- Cold rainy nights.
- Homemade warm cookies.
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
So what are your Turn Ons/Turn Offs? List em on your blog!