Three Questions Answered 1:43 PM Glen from The Zen of Glenn asks:

1. Do you believe in God? Ironically the first question is the hardest to answer. Basically, I believe in God to a point. Being not overly fond of organized religion myself, I have a hard time believing that everything happens because it's god's will. I take things as they come. I'm open to everyone's beliefs and respect them completely.

2. Do you hate your hometown and if so, do you complain about it a lot? My hometown is actually a city so it can’t be all that bad. ;) The only complaint I have is that no one in California, or Los Angeles for that matter, has never heard of it.

I live in Covina. A small city compared to giants like Los Angeles or Pasadena. When I meet people for the first time and they ask me where I’m from, they look at me oddly when I tell them. Then it occurs to me… they have no clue where it is. It's a city tucked away in the San Gabriel Valley. I actually like this city because they are started to really build it up with more and more great places. So I can have most of cool restaurants and attractions of say Los Angeles, without the long drive. =)

3. If you had to choose only one, would you rather be touched or kissed? Touched. I love the soft gentleness of being touched. Don't get me wrong, I love kisses. Kisses are great, but the sincerity behind a touch is so loving and tender that it makes me melt away.

Kunaal from Scattered Thoughts asks :

1. If you were given a chance to go back and change one day in your life, what day would you change? I would go back to October 18th 1995, the day that my grandfather had a stroke. I wish I could have told him how much I loved him. And that he was one of greatest people in the world. He was always so supportive of me growing. He made me feel like I could do anything.

2. A more serious question....what is your opinion on George W Bush.....nutcase or messiah? Oh Jesus. I should have known that question would pop up. The short version… I’m not voting for him. I’m not one really for politics so I’m getting into it.

3. Which is one country in the world you would love to visit? The United Kingdom.

Ali from Cafe Eclectic asks:

1. What one icon has inspired u in your life? Shirely Manson of Garbage. To me, finding a woman idol that you can look up to in some way or relate to was becoming extremely hard. Courtney Love was too hardcore for me. Whitney Houston was too much of diva. Then I saw this Scottish red head come on the radio and my world was changed forever. She could sound like she wanted to rip your throat out then sound so vulnerable. She was expressing all the emotions that I couldn’t. She always spoke her mind, while most divas say only what they publicist wants them to say. And I found that so inspiring. I still do.

2. What is it about Danny Elfman you admire the most, and why? Probably above everything I respect that he went out there and attempted something that no musician was able to. He tried his hand at doing film scores in a time that scoring was reserved for the classically trained. A very elite group of jaded older men who have been this for years and had that “If it ain't broke, don't fix it” type of attitude about everything. He broke down the doors for all musicians from Peter Gabriel to Stewart Copeland to Jonathan Davis, to give film scoring a shot.

And he received a lot of crap for it. People would say he didn’t compose his scores himself or that he was just a flash in the pan. Well, now he is one of most in demand composers of all time. He is up there with John Williams and he deserves to be there.

3. Describe your favorite color as if it were a fairy tale? My favorite color is purple. I’m having some trouble wrapping my head around making a fairy tale about the color purple. Hmm, perhaps I'll have to come back to this question a bit later.

Next up is Dawn from 4 Ever Dawn asks:

1. What is the favorite part of the house and why? The bedroom. Mainly because I love to sleep, watch tv and generally be lazy. =) Your bedroom is your space.It's the one place in the house where you can go to hide away from the world. (Or other annoying family members.) I keep things around that carry an over all comforting feeling. I.E. my CD collection, stuffed animals, various vampire novels, my little evil dead figures etc...

2. If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be and why? Danny Elfman. Shirley Manson. Gordon Gano of The Violent Femmes. Robert Englund. Bruce Campbell.

I would die a happy woman if I could meet any of these people. Why? Because each of these people are my childhood idols. I have grown listening to their cds or watching their films. I have almost adopted as part of my family. And in a sense they are. They were comforted me when I was sad. They made me laugh when I really needed.

If you could spend a day with whatever celebrity, who would it be and why ?? Look above. ;)