My Teacher : Part 1 3:02 PM (note: From time to time, I'll post excerpts from stories I have been toying around with in my head. Most of them being on the naughty, dirty side. This is one example. I write the parts in short sections since I'm computer loves to crash on me... And there's nothing worse then losing something that took a hour to write. Cheers!) I saw him that night. I was standing at edge of my childhood bedroom, watching through sheer curtains. I had been doing this since I was 10 years old. That is when the fascination started. He was in his bedroom, that was located directly across from mine. The only thing between us is the legion of trees that surround his home. He was there with a woman. A beautiful girl. I couldn't call her a woman since she wasn't much more older then I. She had to be in her early twenties. Whatever age she was it didn't matter. She was everything that I wanted to be : Beautiful, sensual, alluring and above all things erotic. I watched them both. He handed her a drink, as she sat at the foot of his bed. She smiled. He began to touch her face. She closed her eyes. His hand slowly traced her face, moving down towards her neck and then reached the beginning of her breasts. I sighed. I knew where this was going. And I wanted was to switch places with her. To be that girl for once in my life.