Music Mambo - Week 27 10:03 AM It's Mambo Time again ladies and gentlemen. This week is a countdown of sorts. A Musical Countdown of favorites and memories. So do you think that you're up to it?

5. -- Songs that make you happy

Clubbed to Death - Rob Dougan Anger Management - Lovage Skin - Oingo Boingo Somebody Told Me - The Killers Word Up - Korn

4. -- Albums you can't live without Mezzanine - Massive Attack Furious Angels - Rob Dougan Everything - Tones on Tail The Hurting - Tears for Fears Moulin Rouge Soundtrack

3. -- Artists that you'd like to recommend Rob Dougan Lovage Dead Can Dance

2. -- Songs that you and one of your parents enjoy Your Woman - White Town Such a Shame - Talk Talk

1. -- Musical memory you'd like to share....

I'll be making this brief since my cold medience kicked in. It would probably be when I was dispressed in high school and during a class wher I could listen to my walkman, I heard that the Violent Femmes were going to play live in the studio and talk about their new album. Being a huge Femmes fan, I nearly crapped myself with I heard the blessed news. That completely changed my day around. Nothing like a little Gordon Gano action make my day better . :)