Mambo Monday or Is it Tuesday? 1:07 AM It's time to Mambo again!! Yay! The Moodylady has been thinking long and hard about the mambo this week. So hard, in fact that her brain nearly exploded. So this mambo has to be a bit easy, cos Moodylady has a headache now.So to get warmed up...a little "I Say...You Think..." (Music style of course)

Heart:

Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana

Sting:

Fragile - Sting

Safe:

Safety Dance - Men Without Hats

Man:

Man in the Box - Alice in Chains

Fly:

Fly Away - Poe

Real:

Openhearted - Real Life Hard:

Long Hard Road Out of Hell - Marilyn Manson

English:...

I can not think of a damn song or artist here. Help!

Now that we've warmed up it's time for the Mambo! "The Last...."

Song you heard...

"The Chauffeur" - Duran Duran (A hella sexy video! )

CD you bought...

"Furious Angels" - Rob Dougan

Video you watched..

Are we talking 'music viedo" or just regular movies? The last real movie I saw "Soul Plane". No comment there about that one! And the last music video I saw was "Everybody's Fool" - Evanscence.

Concert you attended..

KROQ

'S Acoustic Christmas 2001, I believe.

Song that made you get up and dance..

"Don't Go (remix)" - Yaz(oo)

Song that really moved you emotionally..

"There's Only Me" - Rob Dougan

Song that made you feel good..

"Roses" - Outkast

Lyric you found profound....

"You're all I want You're all I need You're all I've got

All I see It won't be long Til suddenly You'll find he's gone And you'll turn around and see There's only me For whom there's silence in your heart There's only me Waiting patient to the last You wait and see One day your love will surely start You'll turn around You'll find when everyone departs, there's only me You walk in the room You take you seat You don't turn around You don't see me I'll make him go You'll find one day he'll disappear You'll turn around And find that not a soul is here Only Me.." There's Only Me - Rob Dougan