Comic Relief from the Halloween Store 1:06 AM
Picture it:

My boyfriend and I are at the newly opened Halloween store near the AMC theater. He looks around at the various costumes and stubbles across the selection of famous horror monsters (I.E. Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, Jason etc...) then it hits him. He should be "Ash" from the Evil Dead movies...

So he asks the 17 year old girl in the store..

Juju: "Hey do you guys carry prosthetics?"

Girl: "Yeah.. Fake cuts. Stuff like that. What exactly were you looking for?"

Juju: "A fake chin."

Girl: "Oh.."

Juju: "Yeah, you know, like 'Ash'. "

Girl: Stares at him like she is confused..

From that point I knew he was in trouble. He was talking to a 17 year old girl who was listening to John Mayer and wearing hot pink lipstick. Nah. She's not your typical "Evil Dead" fan.

Juju: "You know.. Ash."

Girl: Still confused.

Juju: "Ash. From the 'Evil Dead' movies. You know.... 'Groovy'. Bruce Campbell??"

Girl: "Yeah.. I think I had a friend back in the day that kinda liked those movies."

Oh Good Lord. I was laughing my ass off. I couldn't help it. This was funny. One would think that after you ask the sales girl a question like, you'd stop. Nope. My man's got a strong will. Very strong.

Juju: "Well, I'm for a elvis wig."

Girl: "Oh yeah we got those!"

The two of them disappear with Juju wearing this horrorible looking Elvis wig. The two begin to play with the wig, trying to make it more "Ash" like...

That was it for me. I had to go and hide away in the feather boa section. I was turning red from laughter. I thought that I was going to piss myself in that store.